Service & Maintenance
To ensure that your weapon performs perfectly and can be used safely, it should be regularly checked by a skilled gunsmith. We take care of your and your fellow shooting friends.
If we check your weapon and find a problem that prevents its safe operation, we can professionally repair it for you. Of course we always contact you about the costs involved with a repair. Thanks to our large stock of gunparts, knowledge of guns and professional workshop, we can always be of service to you.
The weapon check includes:
- Basic cleaning
- Trigger pull (pressure) test
- Safety test
- All screws are tightened at the right torque
- Check of the ejectors and extractor
- Check of rifle scope and mounting
In our workshop we are able to carry out many different repairs to your gun. We can also make (custom) parts for you if they are no longer available.
For example, we can perform the following activities:
- Bluing / Blacking of metal parts
- Gunstock care
- Gunstock bending
- Gunstock extending
- Install and adjust sights and rifle scopes
- Reapairs on PCP Airrifels
- Adjust trigger pull, also install of custom triggers
- Add thread to a barrel
Of course we can also provide customization of your gun, such as custom mounting for rifle scopes,
a completely polished interior of a pistol or a restoration of a complete gun.
We can also offer a completely self-configured AR-15 platform.