Returns & Warranty
Returns & Warranty
You have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 14 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount including shipping costs.
Only the costs for returning from your home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are depending on your location, consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, the product will be returned to SEM Schietsport with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in its original condition and packaging.
To use this right, please contact us via [email protected], we will provide you with instructions on how to return your order. You can also choose to return your order using the model withdrawal form. We will then refund the order amount due within 14 days after registering your return, provided that the product has already been returned in good order.
Via the link below you can download the model withdrawal form, with which you can return your order directly to our store:
Products registered on your personal permit (firearms license or hunting license) cannot be returned.
Ammunition or parts of ammunition cannot be returned.
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and the on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. Existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A warranty provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
3. Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 4 weeks after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
4. The entrepreneur's warranty period corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual usage by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
5. The warranty does not apply if:
o The consumer has repaired and / or processed the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and / or processed by third parties;
o The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal circumstances or are otherwise handled carelessly or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and / or have been treated on the packaging;
o The inadequacy is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has made or will make with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.